MO Devices wants our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. Our returns and refunds policy is designed to give you complete confidence in purchasing through MO Devices Online Store and is therefore straightforward and honest.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any enquiries.
30 Day Change of Mind Policy
We want you to be satisfied with every product we sell at MO Devices. Therefore, if you change your mind regarding your purchase within the first 30 days of receiving it, just let us know and we will arrange a return with a refund or exchange, minus any postage costs. For products that had free postage, this will be $15.00.
Please note to take advantage of our 30 Day Change of Mind Policy:
- The product must be returned in a brand new, unused condition with full original packaging.
- If the product’s packaging has been opened or damaged, we may decline the return completely or we may charge you a restocking fee of 20% of the product cost or $20.00, whichever is greater.
- You are responsible for return postage. Please ensure the product is well packaged. For peace of mind with high value products we recommend Registered Post with tracking and insurance coverage, as we may not be able to assist you if the product goes missing in transit.
30 Day Defective Product Policy
If your product has develops a fault within the first 30 days, we offer an expedited exchange. To help us process your exchange faster please ensure:
- The product does not have physical or liquid damage.
- The product has its original packaging and accessories.
- Within 30 days of your purchase contact us and provide your purchase details, and a description and photos of the issues you are experiencing.
Damaged in Transit/Dead on Arrival
If your product is damaged in transit or is dead on arrival, please take a photo of the damage or issue with the product, and contact us immediately (same day).
For information on warranty, please visit our warranty page.
This return policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please note our 30 Day Change of Mind and 30 Day Defective Product Policies only apply to products purchased for personal use and excludes any products purchased for resale or business use.
If you purchase more then three phones/tablets/smartwatches in a single transaction and you are purchasing as (or on behalf of) a business we consider the products to be for business use.